Sunday 29 July 2012

5 ingredients or less

I don't have the luxury of time to put dinner on the table at the end of a workday. I think it is important to eat well and healthily, but I don't want to spend too long in the kitchen on weekdays. I like to have time to relax and spend quality time with my family before I sleep and start the madness again the next day.

I dislike making complex dishes that require many many ingredients, shopping for them stresses me out already! Imagine glancing at the recipe every 5 seconds to see what you need to do next. Hence, I aspire to come up with recipes that require 5 ingredients or less, real food that you can cook and enjoy fast. I would probably leave things like salt, pepper and oil out of the count since these are staples that should be in most dishes.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment